[Advaita-l] Mula avidya and adhyasa-SSS discussions.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 23 22:53:34 CDT 2012

praNAms Sri Karthik prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Has there ever been a time when you agreed with another member's
conclusion?

Not even your "Guru" Vidyasankar's conclusions are satisfactory to you!

>  Kindly pardon me prabhuji, this is what exactly  I wanted to avoid in
the discussions like this.  Yes, I do agree that myself and those who
follow my parama guruji's teachings would be arguing against  other
prabhuji's view points on this group.  But there is nothing personal in
these disagreements.  Sri vidya prabhuji (yes, he is one of my guru-s,
whether he accepts me as his shishya or not that is different matter)
knows very well by back ground and he definitely wont take anything
personally though I am expressing my doubts on his stand as he knows where
I am coming from.  And for that matter your goodself also, despite our
disagreement on various topics on this list, you are kind enough to clear
my doubts through your guruji off the list ( like jayAdi in Rigveda
agnimukha prayOga etc.), likewise Sri subbu prabhuji and sri siva senAni
nuri prabhuji, Sri anada hudli prabhuji as well,  they are all so
compassionate & helped me a lot in various ways.  So, I humbly think, we
are not discussing these topics in this list with a personal grudge on
Acharya-s, who we think opposing our/our guruji-s view points. We can be
rest assured that these discussions are going purely in a friendly
atmosphere without any personality involvement & names calling.   If you
still think I am an odd man who is opposing each & everything in this
list, kindly let me know prabhuji, I shall stop my posts on these topics.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar