[Advaita-l] Shree KrishnakarNaamRitam -1

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 14:56:03 CDT 2012

Venkata Sriram - PraNAmsVery interesting sloka. About Shree Madhusudana Saraswati I heard that when he as eight year old boy he was crossing Ganges sitting in a boat and there was king also travelling along with his retinue. He composed a beautiful sloka on the king and recited to him but that king not having enough knowledge could not appreciate the majesty of that sloka. Disappointed he threw the sloka and decided then and there itself that he will never compose any sloka on mortals and turned his attention to his favorite God, Lord Krishna.
Hari Om!

Sadananda

From: Venkata sriram P <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>