[Advaita-l] interesting info on krishnashtami day

praveen kumar drpraveenks at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:39:41 CDT 2012

Jaldharji,

I am surprised to read comments like your view,their view on an eternal
principle by an esteemed member.Can these principles vary from one person
to another?
Ofcourse it is a scandal that these people have assumed self authority to
do anything and everything they think it is their ultimate
aim of life.In essence,what these people are conveying is all those
pitru,rishis and deva gana have no role in deciding
which yoni/varna one takes the birth based on karma and guna and moves
along but which we take control in our hand and decide ourselves and
change!!!
The final question,who has to discipline such erring people?