[Advaita-l] Interesting info on Krishnaashtami day.

vadhula at yahoo.com vadhula at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 18:07:26 CDT 2012

I read this but it is against shastras to teach Vedic chanting (Rudram, etc) to those who have no vedaadhikara. These are Italians who are outside chaturvarna. Only those who have undergone upanayana ( Those males born to Braahmana,Kshatriya,Vaishya families). Even then, they need to regularly perform sandhya-vandana before learning Veda chanting.

Ravi Chandrasekhara

Sent from my iPhone