[Advaita-l] shri vidyAraNya jayanti - a remembrance

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 23:52:02 CDT 2012

Namasate Sadanandaji,

Like we have the complete works of Adi Sankaracharya in Sanskrit (in the Devanagari script)  available on the Internet, so also I feel the complete works of Swami Vidyaranya (with the Sanskrit verses in the Devanagari script), as a package, should be available on the Internet. The translations and the commentaries can wait if there is any problem. I think the Sanskrit verses of the Jivanmuktiviveka are still not available in the internet. It seems most of the other books of Swami Vidyaranya are available in the Internet.

Regards,
Sunil KB