[Advaita-l] Vegetarianism

amith vikram vikram.amith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:06:18 CDT 2012

@*kman* krismanian at gmail.com
<advaita-l%40lists.advaita-vedanta.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BAdvaita-l%5D%20Vegetarianism&In-Reply-To=%3CCANWB4or0%2B6BGxDq%3DQUEFD8BgpsCC8GKbw8U0xMSdj%3D9%3Du_93Qw%40mail.gmail.com%3E>

I am sorry but I couldn't answer those questions. However I'll make my
point clear:

One can have an opinion about what is right and what is wrong. But for a
hindu, Vedas are the ultimate guide. Whoever thinks vedas might have little
flaws here and there, might be termed as 'svecha-chari'(one who acts upon
own will). However, It is not the vedas which has defects, but Karma. This
idea of perfection will be shattered every now and then for wannabe
rationalists. Krishna says in geeta, every action is mingled with flaw
arjuna, like fire with smoke. So the one who seeks perfection, complete
ahimsa, shall renounce the world and seek perfection.