[Advaita-l] shrImajjagadgurushaMkarabhagavatpUjyapAdAchAryastavaH

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Apr 23 22:47:45 CDT 2012

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012, Ramakrishna Upadrasta wrote:

> Thanks to Shri Subbu-ji, Shri LalitaalaalitaH-ji and Shri Sunder
> Hattangadi-ji for the corrections. Attached is the corrected version
> along with some notes.

Thankyou for working on this.  Unfortunately I was called away on business
to a place without proper Internet connectivity so I was unable to get
this up on the site until now but now you can get the collection of
stotras in PDF format at:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/shankaracharyajayantipathamala.pdf

Or just go to http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/ and you'll find the
link at the bottom of the page.

The PDF consists of each stotra in Devanagari and on the facing page in
roman transliteration for those who cannot read Devanagari well.  It is
meant to be printed on US Letter or A4 sized paper.  If you only want the
transliterations just print the odd pages.  If you only want the
Devanagari just print the even pages.

We are still missing:

* Shankaracharya padavalamba suvarnamala stuti

* Acharya padavalambana stuti.

If anyone can provide these in ITRANS format I will update the PDF with
them.