[Advaita-l] On Naishkarmya siddhi reference.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 04:37:26 CDT 2011

The tradition includes not only Vasistha, Vishvamitra, Yagyavalkya to
Gowdapada to Adi Shankara, but *also* later luminaries (among many)
like Vachaspati Mishra, Swami Vidyaranya, Madhusudana Saraswati and
recent jIvanmuktas like Shri Chandrasekhara Bharati Swami-ji, Shri
Abhinava Vidyatirtha Swami-ji and the current Jagadguru H.H. Bharati
Tirtha Swami-ji.
We donot know or tudied what Vashista,Visvamitra,Yangnavalkya has written.But,what we have in our tradition is from Acharya Gowdapada to Shankara,sureshwaracharya and his disciples.If we find the statements of the karikas in any of the other followers in the above list and that of Shankara's then it is proof enough to say they are followers of Advaita.
N.Srikanta.