[Advaita-l] Sankara's praise of Buddha

Venkata Subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 00:29:55 CDT 2011

--- On Thu, 22/9/11, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

.  Or if we read some work that is written in shlokas and suddenly in the middle we see a sequence of shikarini verses, they could very well be an interpolation.

-- How far this is an evidence I have to wonder here; though other standard articles that i have seen, use the above reasoning to identify an interpolation.....  If some one is interpolating and wants to pass off silently in the Original, he will naturally use the same Chandas (atleast) for fear of being very easily found off....