[Advaita-l] Are there any online mp3 lectures on Siddhanta Kaumudi ?

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 02:31:13 CDT 2011

Hari OM, Raghavji,

If the person who needs Siddhanta Kaumudi lecture mp3s is in Uttarakhand, he
may also approach Kailas ashram at Rishikesh, who have recorded mp3s from
HH's classes. Of course, he may already be aware since you particularly
mentioned _online_ resources. Anyway, this is only FYI.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */