[Advaita-l] ADMIN note on thread "Apaurusheyatva of Vedas"

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:26:40 CDT 2011

To all participants on this thread:

Please maintain mutual civility and decorum on the list. It is okay to disagree on certain
points, however major or minor they may be. It is not necessary that everybody should
have the same views on every single topic, but it would improve the atmosphere of the
list a whole lot if we avoid personal attacks and hurtful words in the process of stating
and exchanging our views on the list.

I recommend taking to heart what the gItA and the SAnkara bhAshya have to say in
verses 15 and 16 of the 17th chapter, and applying it rigorously to your posts on this list.
You can view these online at the Gita supersite (http://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/
or http://202.3.77.102/acquia/?q=node/22).

I am writing the above in my capacity as a moderator of this thread, not as one of the
people contributing to it. Please treat the above request with the extra consideration
that it deserves.

Vidyasankar