[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

srinivasan krishnamoorthy ksri2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:57:55 CDT 2011

Hello to all, Pranams....  i have been watching for some time about the
discussion going on here about apauruSheya....and related topics....i dont
think Adi.shankara has made us to indulge in such kind of argumentative
explanations...this is the case only with scholars...and not with
commoners....which will ultimately bring nothing but sheer dis-satisfaction
and am ok u r not ok philosophy...deviating from the primrose path of
Adi.shankars advaitam...learned are those who make  too much noises about
nothing...and the ignorant are those of  six minus six who make revered and
silent approach in following the enshrined principles without questioning
the authority of adi.shankara..or vedas ..its not that they are not capable
of attaining any brilliance but the brilliants are the one who always spun
and shy away their efforts in knowing the Brahmatvam...am one such am not
highly qualified philosopher, or a scholar or a samskrit pundit as many pose
to be here ... to share my views...atleast am interested in knowing about
what is not known to me hiterto...would you all give me an opportunity to
learn more about advaitam than indulging and wasting time on such frivolous
arguements on  aparusheyatvam ...to say simply....Brahamsatyam JagnMithya,
Jivo Brahmaiva na aparah... !!! is just sufficient to understand the
divinity in this life ....do i have to say anything more on this...
thanks for your patiently reading this ,
whole heartedly,
I remain
in the service of the LORD,
srinivasan k.iyer m.a. (phil& religion )