[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 06:27:12 CDT 2011

Shreeman - PraNAms

In a way yes. Shraddhaa gets ingrained since baby as she grows and develops faith in the words of the first teacher - the mother. That I cannot see, nor prove by the logic that I know, I tend to accept based on the trustworthyness of the teacher that is teaching me - is this not true? The mental frame to accept is essential ingradient for shraddha and therefore much emphasis on the  four fold qualifications for brahma jignaasaa.

Hari Om!
Sadananda