[Advaita-l] Commentary on Dakhshinamurty Stotra in Telugu by Maddulapalli Manikya Sastr

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 09:52:47 CDT 2011

Shree Sriram - PraNAms

In fact Shree Goda Sastriji was teaching me whenever he could, when I was in Chennai. He normally teaches in Tamil but took special classes for me in Telugu/English. I do not think he has written any book on it. I will be seeing him when I go there in the middle of October. I have to request him to resume the classes if he can. Shree Anand Hudli has written some but he stopped after the first definition of falsity. I have other books but all of them are difficult to read in the way they were written.

Anyway thanks for the info provided.

Hari Om!
Sadananda