[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Sep 2 07:25:14 CDT 2011

Vijay
-----

i am interested in spritual growth and ancient indian wisdom

Nathan
------

Nathan is an avid DIYer, painter and poet.  He currently teaches vedAnta in
an unlikely setting, maintaining that spiritual life can transform a weekly
Starbucks gathering into satsa~Nga.

Nathan's advaita path is largely inspired by the Italian master Raphael and
the teachings of Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham.

Bala
----

I am a retired professional and enjoy dabbling in philosophical schools and
Advaita Vedanta is one of my favorites.

Santhi Reddy

I am interested in improving my knowledge about Vedas and Hinduism.