[Advaita-l] Scholarly Article on Why Vedas are Valid

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:24:26 CDT 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 18:35, Rajaram Venkataramani
<rajaramvenk at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Shri Ramesh, it may not concern you but it concerns me that Vedas
> should be established as a valid source of knowledge in a scholarly
> manner.

He was doing the same.
If you can't understand, it's comes on you to do something.

If you can't find logic in statements of previous or this thread, then
reading shAstra-dIpikA, etc. will also not help you. We just said what is
said there and elsewhere in a different way.

One more thing can be said. You are not debating to refute but to
understand. So, studying some work or article with some teacher will be best
for you.
Once you understand a few basic things of prAmANya-vAda, etc., it will be
easy for you to find logic in our words too.