[Advaita-l] Scholarly Article on Why Vedas are Valid

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 06:48:28 CDT 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 17:04, Rajaram Venkataramani
<rajaramvenk at gmail.com>wrote:

> I re-read the posts on apaureshyatva of vedas thread. The crux of the
> mainstream argument is that apaureshyatva, anaditva and validity of the
> Vedas are axiomatic truths.

I don't know what is written there by other people or what is your ability
to grasp. But, if you read different posts, then it is clear that
apauruSheyatva is proved by anumAnam. anAditvam too is proved by anumAnam.
And validity of any knowledge was tested there. We went to test meaning of
validity and means to determine it. At least I told all these things in
different threads(which branched from that) in reply to different people.
Although people say it was cryptic.