[Advaita-l] 1966

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:14:58 CDT 2011

Hari Om, Rajaramji,

I'm not aware of 1966, but few years back, Shankaracharya (HH Raghaveshvara
Bharati Swamiji) of Ramachandrapura maTha in Hosanagara, Shimoga, Karnataka,
started a go-rakshaNe project on a large scale. This was famous all-over
Karnataka and in many states of India. More details at
http://www.srimath.org/Projects/CampaignToCreatAwareness.php &
http://www.srimath.org/Projects/kamadudghaeng.php

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat