[Advaita-l] Punarjanma!

shriharsha chatra hschatra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:57:39 CDT 2011

Respected Members,

I have a question regarding "acceptance  of purva janma samskaras" in
present life, and nurturing present life towards moksha.
The main point here is, do we need to worry about Purva Janma Samskaras, and
use present life to eradicate and prepare for future Janma(s)( considering
that Moksha not possible in present life itself). Or we just need to
consider that we have one life and use it to reach god, in this case defeats
the purpose of Janma-Karma Sambhanda. Please tell me which is a proper
approach.

Secodly, regarding Jnana and Karma Sambandha. These days some organization
claim that Jnana alone is sufficient and some say Bhakti is enough, but less
weight-age is given to Karma equation( like Sandya, Nitya Upasana krama,
vrata etc).

Learned members please shed some light on it.

Thanks,
Harsha