[Advaita-l] Nitya Karma question

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 00:40:39 CDT 2011

Yes the last quarter of the verse is "na cha JnanamakarmaNah" and not "na cha JnanakarmaNah". There was a typo, which was corrected immediately but unfortunately it escaped everybody's attention. The Lord explains what the Karma yoga is by revealing the eight types of karmas and spelling out the "dos" and "don'ts" in the Kriyayoga. Reading of this chapter on Kriyayoga should be useful to one, who wants to know the Kriyayoga as explained by Lord himself.  In the Hhagavad Gita the Lord  did talk on it in short but we have to remember the exhortation that reading that the puranas for explanation helps.

Regards,

Sunil KB