[Advaita-l] Logical Basis of Apaureshyatva

srirudra at vsnl.com srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Nov 14 00:44:53 CST 2011

Dear Sriram
Your casual reference to the present Acharya of Kanchi Kamakoti Mutt in my opinion is not palatable.You should be knowing that Sri Mahaperiaval had initiated him and installed him  to be the matadhipathi after Him.He had also accepted him after the episode you had mentioned.So it is not proper on our part to dwell upon it and pass remarks.
About paying tributes to genuine pathbreaking works done by western scholars in illumining the advaitha philosophy there is nothing wrong.It only shows that we are open and appreciate good things.R.Krishnamoorthy.