[Advaita-l] Gopuja videos

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Nov 3 04:07:33 CDT 2011

Sorry for digressing from the forum guidelines but couldn't resist
from answering.

///
Why does Islam have Halal so that they are not killed?"

//

For your kind info, halal system is the most gruesome form of
killing the cattle.  mlecchas turn towards the mecca, chant
verses from quran and throttle the neck manually / obsolete
old technology which is very painful to see. The poor animal
gasps for breath and groans in pain till it breathes it's last.

The hindu method is jhatka system and the process of severing
involves a single shot.  Here the pain is relatively less.

We were technical advisors & consultants to slaughter houses and
hence am "comfortable" in this subject.

I don't want to answer this further.....

regs,
sriram