[Advaita-l] Nirguna Brahman and Maya

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 19:44:22 CDT 2011

PraNAms

First we cannot ask what about NirguNa Brahman since that very question objectifies that which cannot be objectified.
For our understanding we can say a jnaani understands that His true nature is beyond words and names.
He also understands all the words and names are mithyaa only.
He understands all are in Him but yet none are in Him as Krishna says mastaani sarva bhuutani  and then again na ca mastaani bhuutani.
This apparent contradiction is one from undersanding I am the NirguNa Brahman and other understanding all this apparent naama and ruupa are my glory.

Hari Om!
Sadananda