[Advaita-l] on the term Bauddhavatara.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 16:12:55 CDT 2011

It is not that my mail to you was the first mail where I wrote about Lord Buddha and his philosophy, according to my understanding. My earlier mails on this topic have been available to all interested and you might have read those also. The earned mlembers are in a position to know  whether I wanted to disseminate information on Lord Buddha and his philosophy or to hold information tight to my chest. I also know that my replies will not satisfy everybody and I have no regret. As you want to refrain from replying to my  posts from now so also I shall be constarined to reciprocate the same.

Sunil KB