[Advaita-l] Opportunities for learning Sanskrit and Advaita Vedanta

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:18:31 CDT 2011

Although it is not my intention to initiate any discussion on the topic of
learning Sasnkrit, I am informing the members of a news item that might be
of interest:

*In China, a rediscovery of Sanskrit *

http://www.hindu.com/2011/05/18/stories/2011051864340600.<http://www.hindu.com/2011/05/18/stories/2011051864340600.htm>

A few days ago I read a report on the increasing interest among Chinese in
Yoga and Indian classical dance and that their govt. has liberalised norms
for setting up institutes to teach these.

Regards,
v.subrahmanian