[Advaita-l] Fwd: Difference Between Sankya and Advaita!

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya pranipata at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 07:36:42 CDT 2011

Hari Om! Pranaams!

In bhagavadgIta kApila-sAmkhya-shAstra is referred as guNa-sAmkhyAnam (18.19). Rest of places sAmkhya refer jnAna-yoga.

After ascertaining anAtma/prakrti tattvas, further actions are bound cease by discriminative knowledge that I, the Atman is different. Hence samkhya with qualifier krtAnta (18.13).

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya