[Advaita-l] Physical Fitness

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:23:24 CST 2011

Namaste Sri Sriram

Dhanyavada.

My wife is Madhva by birth. She told Madhva had huge physical strength
and drank many litres of milk and ate many dozen bananas at once and
lifted heavy things like rocks.  I feel Adi Sankara must have huge
physical stamina also. He walked all over India and also climbed
mountains.

Spiritual strength is a must but  physically weak person may face
problems. Spiritual practices require physical strength also  to some
extent.

Regards

-Venkatesh