[Advaita-l] Physical Fitness

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:04:03 CST 2011

Why should we assume that a dharmaSAstra text needs to address anything
and everything under the sun?!! Does every single moment of human life need
to be specifically regulated by some dharmaSAstra injunction or prohibition?
Ahnika rules are meant to have religious significance. What religious significance
does an exercise regimen have or need to have?

Regards,
Vidyasankar