[Advaita-l] Modern science and Vedanta

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jun 30 22:56:07 CDT 2011

Does the word go with the horse or with the Lord Himself?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Do you mean to say shankara saying in geeta bhAshya worshipping of horse
is tAmasik not vinAyaka as the lord??  what about the mention of sapta
mAtruka-s ?? is there any symbolic meaning for this also??  Kindly note, I
am not questioning this having  'my' own answers in mind, just interested
to know how these bhAshya vAkya-s have been interpreted in the books of
later vyAkhyAnakAra-s in advaita saMpradAya.  BTW, what gUdArtha deepika
says here on this verse is something different I believe.  Sri Ananda
Hudli prabhuji, any help to resolve this??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar