[Advaita-l] Shankara and Madhusudhana

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 13:06:17 CDT 2011

He was a true Sanyashi if you value what Lord Krishna said in the Bhagavad (Gita 6.1). Please do not get into a confusion in the maze of the words in theĀ  many different ways of expression of the same by different stalwarts of the past. Inspit of my best regards to all the past greats I will venture to say that nothing is above Lord Krishn'a own words.

Regards,

Sunil KB