[Advaita-l] Shankara and Madhusudhana

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 13:00:37 CDT 2011

Yes Jaidharji.  You very right about the complexities of dharma as it is being practsed. I  read  somewhere quite some time ago that  in a community feast in Kashmirboth  mutton and beef were cooked together and that beef was tied with a cloth so that it could be easily lifted out and thus separated from the mutton so that the Hindus could take the mutton and the Muslims could take the beef. I do not know if that was one-tine incident or is a continuing practice.

Regards,

Sunil KB