[Advaita-l] bhaktas in advaita tradition

Ramanan Subramanian ramanan82 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:42:45 CDT 2011

We can also name Suresvaracarya and Sarvajnatman: Though we do not know of
independent hymns composed by these two Acharyas, highest reverence for
Vishnu as Saguna Brahman is found in their major works: Brihadaranyaka
Bhashya Varttika and Naishkarmya Siddhi in the case of Suresvara and
Sanksepa Sariraka in the case of Sarvajnatman.

Shri Shankara himself stresses (BSBh, BhGBh) that devotion to Ishvara and
his grace are indispensable for a Mumukshu.