[Advaita-l] additional doubts!!

annasmurthy . annasmurthy at sify.com
Tue Jul 12 21:29:20 CDT 2011

>From : H.N.Sreenivas Murthy
  Pranams to all.

    The following upanishad mantras may throw light on the questions posed
by Sri Bhaskar:

sa EvedagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-1

ahamEvEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-1

AtmaivEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-2

sarvaM KalvidaM brahma || Chandogya 3-14-1

sarvagM hyEtadbrahma || Mandukya  maMtra 2

brahmaivEdaM viSvaM variShThaM || muMdaka 2-2-12

What is the significance of  the word 'idaM' and ' sarvaM ' ? Does it not
include ALL?

    Let us all ponder over it and get the answers.

       It is because Vedanta has been tagged on to Hindu Religion  these
kinds of questions like. whether one  astika or nastika , religious or
irreligious can get jnana arise.

       It is better if we approach Vedanta as human beings and not as a
person belonging to a particular sect, religion or sex.

LET US NOT FORGET THAT VEDANTA IS A SCIENCE OF REALITY AND LIFE.

With warm and respectful regards,
          Sreenivasa Murthy