[Advaita-l] Modern science and Vedanta.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jul 11 04:50:46 CDT 2011

The above Email has not understood the position of Shankara as well as the
swamiji.If one is content with the mixture of what the above letter
says,then he can be content with that or Iskon type of mixture.One
lifetime is not enough to have all what the above Email says.First read
carefully his books and try to digest them.Swamiji has traslated many
books including "Dhammapada".

praNAms Sri Srikanta prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am just curious to know in which of the work Sri SSS talks about jnAna
'over' bhakti??  as far as my limited knowledge goes, he does not treat
the bhakti sAdhana as a separate path  even in jnAna mArga.  And Sri
Subhanu prabhuji has shown this from various quotes of his works, whereas
for your claim there is hardly any reference from Sri SSS's works.  I am
not saying you are 'wrong' due to lack of reference, I am requesting you
to provide the valid reference from Sri SSS's works  for your claim.  So
that I can learn from those findings. Hope you would provide the necessary
quotes.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar