[Advaita-l] A question on RV...

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Sat Jul 9 02:34:42 CDT 2011

Dear Anselmo,

My pranams to you.

You may contact Prof. R.L.Kashyap & Dr. R.V.Jahagirdar who happen to be
the Directors of Sri Aurobindo Kapali Sastry Institute of Vedic Culture (SAKSI),
Bangalore.  Both are good academicians who hold doctoral degree in
Computer Sciences and are retired professors.

Profile of Dr. Kashyap
******************************
Dr. R. L. Kashyap is a remarkable individual whose passion and zeal for
the Veda resulted in the formation of the SAKSI Institute. His
contributions in the field of Indology help to clear the persistent
confusion about the Veda amongst Indologists and students of Indian
culture. Following the lead of Sri Aurobindo and Sri T. V. Kapali Sastry,
Prof. Kashyap is writing a commentary to all the Veda mantras.
The translation of the entire Rig Veda with its 10 mandalas into English,
including text is available now in 11 volumes. The translation of the
whole of Krishna Yajur Veda is available in 3 volumes. The focus is on
their spiritual psychological meanings.

I have the mobile nos. of both the gentlemen.  I will give you offline.  But not sure
whether the phones are working or not because it has been 4 years since i contacted
them.

Wishing you best of luck.

sriram