[Advaita-l] Modern science and Vedanta

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 5 05:03:11 CDT 2011

praNAms Sri Yadu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

If this so please tell us who initroduced the ""pa~Nacaayanata puujaa" ?

>  Sri SSS's observations on issues like this will mostly be based on
prasthAna traya bhAshya & US.  He simply observes that since there is no
mention of these things in prasthAna trayi bhAshya, it is subject to
further scrutiny, But point to be noted here is he never said that since
it is not there in shankara's works it is 'akshmya aparAdha' to worship
paNchAyatana devata-s:_)),   Anyway, kindly let me know in which of the
work attributed to shankara it is said that he is shaNmata sthApanAchArya
but advocated ONLY five deities worship.   If there is no categorical
authentic evidence for this, then we will have to go by the statement
that..it is only a traditional belief that bhAshyakAra is the proponent of
paNchAyatana pUja paddhati !!

At least on this list, I have never seen any agreement of SSS position
presented by his ardent followers.

>  If all are unanimous with everything without any disagreement, there
will be no 'sAra' in the list discussion prabhuji.  Anyway, I dont think
singling out Sri SSS on this issue is fair since there is hell a lot of
difference of opinion among members on various issues who are not
followers of Sri SSS :-)) But I do agree, me, the 'socalled' ONLY Sri SSS
follower is more vociferous than others in this list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar