[Advaita-l] Shiva and Vishnu abheda in Shivananda lahari

shyam Subramanian shyam_md at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 08:21:44 CDT 2011

Any discussion of the supremacy of Shiva or Vishnu as representing the Supreme, or the relative merits of worship of Vinayaka, much less, only confirms the ipso fact supremacy of Mother Parashakti - in whose beguile and beginingless trance we labor, like a mother fancying to name her unborn, to assign names to That Unborn we acknowledge to be formless..alakshanam achintyam avyapadesyam ekatpratyayasaram!! To such a Mother who "bhramayati hari hara bhedabhAva aghatita ghatana patiyasi mAyA", my obeisance.
Hari OM
Shyam