[Advaita-l] ADMIN: Reaffirming this list's focus

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 21:26:28 CST 2011

Shree Saikrishna - PraNAms

I would like to point out with reference to your request, that this is exactly that is being done by Shree Pranipata Chaitanyaji in the other list - advaitin group. He is currently the chief moderator of that list. Since he is also the member of this list, he could post those in the list. He is currently doing Viveka ChUDAmaNi and Advaita Makaranda texts.

Hari Om!

Sadananda