[Advaita-l] Gems from the Ocean of ..........Thought

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 15:57:44 CST 2011

Namaste all.

Two books of mine entitled "Gems from the Ocean of Spiritual Hindu Thought"
(with a foreword by Swami Paramarthananda) and "Gems from the Ocean of
Devotional Hindu Thought" (with a foreword by Kanchi Shankaracharya) have
recently been published. I have been working at the books for the past
several
years through my website
http://www.krishnamurthys.com/profvk/index.html

Now they are both available through Amazon.com.

I shall certainly welcome criticisms on the books from readers and scholars
of
this group.

PraNAms to all seekers of Truth.
profvk