[Advaita-l] help locating citation

Brown, C. mbrown at trinity.edu
Tue Jan 18 18:23:43 CST 2011

I would be interested to know the views of Ramana Maharshi on evolution,
specifically Darwinian evolution.  I know he usually advised to be concerned
about the present, to live in the present and not the past, so naturally
evolution of the Darwinian sort would be irrelevant to the query of Who am
I?  But I was still wondering if he ever said much more about
evolution/Darwinism.

Thanks!

Mackenzie Brown

C. Mackenzie Brown, Ph.D.

Jennie Farris Railey King Professor in Religion

Department of Religion, Trinity University

One Trinity Place

San Antonio, Texas 78212

Ph: 210-999-8429