[Advaita-l] Tantric Acts

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 01:17:37 CST 2011

I have already stated in my earlier posting that the concept of dharma is
not static and hindu
dharma has gone through different stages. Hindus admit that dharma depends
on desa, kala
and dehadharma. Any attempt to project a rigid structure for dharma is
futile. It was never there
in the hindu society.

regards,
Sarma.