[Advaita-l] Trust for veda patashala

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:24:26 CST 2011

This web site can have facilities to take online payment for a Veda
Pathashala.  Collect money online and give it .   If students are
sponsored this will be a great service.  Put Youtube videos of
students progress and Pathashala. Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitaha.

Regards

-Venkatesh

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 5:54 AM, vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy
<krishvishy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> thats a good idea, lets just start a website with list of patashalas and their
> brief description
>
> we can setup something in sites.google
>
> regards
> Vishwam