[Advaita-l] Explain this with meaning

Sriram Krishnamurthy asksriramjobs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:56:37 CST 2011

Namate  Venkatesh Ji,
This Veda Vakya appears after the 11th Anuvaka in Sri Rudram.

Yo Rudro agnau yo apsu ya oushadeeshu,
Yo Rudro viswaa bhuvanaa aavivesa tasmai Rudraaya namo asthu.

Translation:
Salutation to Rudra who is in fire, water, plants, trees,  and who is
immanent in everything  in this world.
I dont have Sri Sayana Bhashya with me.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram