[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Feb 3 23:42:43 CST 2011

Some new members have been waiting patiently for me to add them.  My
apologies for the delay.

Rakesh Bhardwaj
---------------

Myself  Rakesh Bhardwaj working in a Pharmaceutical Co. ( Delhi ) in
Accounts Department

Commerce background but always interested in science particularly ancient
vedic science  - My hobbeys are wirting , reading , debating about ancient
science

Sudhakar Kabra
--------------

I am persuing studies in Advaita vedanta under a guru from Vedanta cultural
foundation since 2001. Interested in evolving further in this aspect.

Jonathan Reysh

I am a student for more than fourty years and I will like to proceed with
this aditional so important subjects for my actualization. This will only
contribute for my private study-practice.

Sudheendra Chaitanya

I have been a student of Shankara for many years. I am interested in
Spirituality.