[Advaita-l] Brihad Up and Putrakameshti

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:47:11 CST 2011

Namaste

Clarification-  In Brihadaranyaka 6-4-18 we have to understand the
word Uksha and Rishabha as Deer or Goat Meat only but not as Bull
meat.  This is same as substitution of Bull meat by Goat or Deer meat.
Following Sistachara also even the Goat or Deer meat is prohibited in
Brahmins in the South. Conclusion - If a man wants to follow 6-4-18
today he must not use Beef because it is prohibited.

This is the last response from me.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh