[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 9 05:39:34 CST 2011

The essential conclusion of discussion with Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal
that I can share is "Cow cannot be killed". For details on each point
raised here, I request the interested members to contact him directly.
He is available in person, over e-mail and phone.

praNAms Sri Rajaram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly pardon me prabhuji,  IMHO, the blunt answer 'cow cannot be killed'
is quite indistinguishable if we see the flow of this thread.  If
possible, summarize what exactly you have asked Sri Sastrigal and what was
his answer, so that outsiders, like me, would be able to understand what
exactly was his reply to then existing vedic practices & upanishad maNtra
& shankara bhAshya with regard to rishabha etc. Kindly clarify, has he
told upanishad maNtra to be interpreted following yuga dharma, whether
mention of rishabha etc. in upanishad maNtra refers to some herbs or
animal...

Kindly if possible off line send me Sri Sastrigal's E-mail.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar