[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:40:39 CST 2011

On 12/9/11, Vidyasankar Sundaresan <svidyasankar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> valve. It is like the spoken word; once uttered, it cannot be unspoken. We
> do not censor, so we cannot remove any post from the list.
>
> So, Rajaram, having started the thread, and having seen the diversity of
> opinion among list-members, the best recourse would be this. Please type
> up a summary of what you have learnt from the learned and traditionally
> trained Sastri on this issue and post it, either to the list or by private
> email
> to those who participated in this discussion thread. I would suggest that
> before sending it out, run it by Sri Mani Dravid Sastri , to ensure that
> what
> gets put down in writing accurately represents his thinking.
>
> Vidyasankar

RV: I understand the administrative constraint. The lesson learnt is
one has to be extremely careful about what is written as much as what
is spoken.

The essential conclusion of discussion with Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal
that I can share is "Cow cannot be killed". For details on each point
raised here, I request the interested members to contact him directly.
He is available in person, over e-mail and phone.