[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 14:33:40 CST 2011

Dear friend ,

You are sadly mistaken when you said as follows:

We can bring down any one for that matter, How about Lord Krishna?
You forget about Krishna Lila, dont you? (30,000 wives)
Trckeries used by Krishna to win the war, motivating Arjuna to kill
his own kith and kin.

Unquote

Lord Krishna had nine wives and those nine  wanted to marry Lord Krishna of their own accord.

Secondly Lord Krishna married the 11,000 women, whom he had to rescue from captivity under Narakasura.  This he did at the behest of Narakasura's mother so that these women could get social status and not get kicked around like women from king's harem.

Hope this clarifies,

Sincerely,

Sunil KB