[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

kman krismanian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:20:51 CST 2011

Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> said

>The Experiments with Truth and Brahmacharya. Kindly excuse me if this
>is off topic but this is a reply  to below message.

>http://rajcritic.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/gandhi-was-a-sex-maniac/

You are pathetic. I was resisting myself not to respond to your "Bull
crap" e-mail. Now I lost it.

Shame on you to disgrace Mahatma Ghandi and call yourself a spiritual
seeker (since you are in this list, I assume you are a spiritual
seeker)

We can bring down any one for that matter, How about Lord Krishna?
You forget about Krishna Lila, dont you? (30,000 wives)
Trckeries used by Krishna to win the war, motivating Arjuna to kill
his own kith and kin.

Ofcourse you are against Ahimsa as you will kill and eat any crap for
a son if it is listed in Vedas or whatever religious book.