[Advaita-l] Litmus tests for self-realization

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 00:24:30 CDT 2011

Shree Rajaram PraNAms

Since I am no knowledge in that field, I am unqualified to answer the question that was posed. Let me be content with the wiring that Lord has already provided. As a side note, hard ware problems are one aspect, the soft ware problems are of different aspect, granted that soft ware should be compatible with the hardware, otherwise it would not work. The problem you are posing from my understanding comes under hardware problem while mind comes under software problem; I have a bigger problem right now how to convert Mac formatted ppt files into PC format without loosing Greek letters used in the scientific eqs. I presume those problems get multiplied if you try to fit in the old mind in the new wiring. Anyway I look for problems that has simple solutions - and, I am that I am, forms the most simplistic answer in the universe and I am contended with that without worrying about any other wiring problems that one may get into.
Hari Om!
Sadananda